Sunday, April 08, 2007

Saturday.
Went for yoga in the morning. I'm tired !
Sleep for 6hours plus only ! ):
After yoga, bathed &met them.
They tio fine for littering . DUMB lah! Haha.
Bought my food, then they wanted go arcade . =.=
Bus-ed to yeeni's house mac. But we lost our way !
Do't know who say know how to go. End up?
i think &think. Like so weird ! Hahaha . DUMB lah !
I'm clever ! =D End up took cab.
So lame. we took 3bus 1 cab to reach our destination. Hahah!
StudyStudyStudy . Done chinese, amath. english half way .
Hahaha. Went to catch the maple character .
Thanks zhiyang lah ! Hahaha. Gave it to yeeni . =D

Mama went malaysia to "sao mu" .
Supposed to go w her, but then i can't make it home on time .
I miss her ! She's not home, no one cook food for me . =DD
End up cook maggie mee. (:

Photos for today !




the ahgong is scary !


Ask him study, what he doing !


Zhiyang's kissing the pig ! Hahaha.


Fatdonald ! Snapped !


Trying to scold me !?!!? HAHAH. LOL !


Hahaha.



Friday ! Out with koon &clique !
Watch NUMBER 23 !
Nice shows ! Rate : 4/5
It's about murdering . =D
Went to get my top from topshop.
But end up do't have. so go over lido.
Ate pepper lunch. Then headed katong.
Met them, went to parkway. dorothy perkin.
Bought my top. =D wanted another design but no size.
Till now havent call me. i want reserve it ! Ahhhh.
Arcade , slacked , home . =D




What is she trying to do !? HAha.




EDITED !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home