Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm so fcuking emo today !
I have cramps. &i've no appetite.
Tadaahh. My ladies monthly mens is here.
I hate it lah ! Sorry for not talking much today.
Emoemoemo. Moodswings. I can get pissed off easily.
I talk a lot in the morning &suddenly i'm very quiet.
I can make people fed up w my attitude. Ahhhh.
Forgive me for this few days.
People around me will have a hard time. =D
Esp my mother. =x Sorry if my words offenced you.
Hahaha. Whatever.

I'm fat &decided to go on diet.
Healthy diet i mean. haha. mummy ask me stop eating oily food.
Yea, &more vegetable. HELL for me.
I don't like vegetable! But i'll gonna try. =DDD
No more tibits &oily food. esp, fastfood! =D
I wanna lose 4kg!

I starts looking for pictures,
Sadness, then happiness . Ahh, whateverr lah.







[=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home