Monday, April 30, 2007


Ahhhhh. I'm stucked at home again. I'm sick of singapore shopping malls. It's always the same old few shopping malls. Bugis, town, parkway, tampines, marine, vivo. Nothing new in there. Same old shops they have. Ahhh, I'm just sick of being in singapore ! Wanted to go network but BB don't want. They are enjoying &drinking there. AHHHH. I'm jealous. HAHA ! I'm on diet, i can't drink ! BB don't let me drink alr. ): STUDY LAH XMEI . =x


&I'm stucked at home to pack my dirty-messy room. Moved my study table out. &so maybe i'll be a lil motivated . LOL. But my com is right beside my study table now ! AHHH. Exams are looming ahead, study lah xmei !


I screwed my english paper. Paper 1 was full of crap. &i doze off while reading passage. I can never make it for my english. &now im thinking how am i going to pass my olevel ! Sometime im thinking, why did i choose to promote to sec5 ? I'm result is getting from bad to worse. I got no idea what's happening. I did study but my mind went blank when i read the qns. Esp MATH ! )):


LABOUR DAY ! = happy day. LOL. A day of resting ! Get the books away from me ! =x Gonna catch movie w love then slack again. HAHA! I'm craving for satay &seafood ! =x Thinking can i have it for dinner tmr. =x This month will be a busy month. Study, Exams, Working. After which, Olevel chinese. In about 5month time, will be my death date ! ): MUG HARD XMEI !




I'm not from a wealthy family either do i wish to be one. I'm satifised with my life now. Although i dislike my elder sister, i still must accept her as one. I used to blame her for the cause of us now. Life is unfair, i gotta accept everything that is fated. But i have to thank god for giving me such a good mother. Although i often vent my anger on her, she never once scold me for that. She know my temper, my attitude well. I love her more than ever one. I promised her i will give her a comfortable place when i grow up. to give her all the things she never once had before. Rest assure, i'll do my best to give you the best like how you treat me when i was young. 我会让你享清福的。

Sorry, i'm a lil emo. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home