Sunday, April 22, 2007

Out w my love tdy . [=
I was late cause i took 1hour to prepare . =D
Surprisingly, he come over to my house .
Headed to raffles. Then went over to marine sq .
Window shopped. Intend to spent money but end up bought nothing.
Spotted a ZARA top. Butbutbut, i'm brokee.
Gonna get when i take my pay. [=
Stroll our way to bugis . Bought jeans for bb . [=
Must bring him go cause i don't know his size . =x
Actually lied to him i wanna get for my fren. hahaha.
Nothing much. Window shopped again.
I wanna get that jean but no size ! size 24 . SO SMALL !
I'm not that skinny lah. Ahhh. must wait for 2weeks sia. ):
Saw garie, had dinner together @yoshinoya .
my salmon salmon. haven't been eating rice for days. HOHOHO.
Wanted to watch movie but bugis no show. Grrr.
Slacked ard. Met koon &prisc. Accompanied prisc to look for dualap.
Then they went off. Slacked ard, headed home.
Bought durian for dajie. Bb sent me home. [=
I enjoyed my day.

Cam-whoring !
























He's on the phone &doesn't wanna take photo w me. ):


My throat aches badly! Damn it.
I have problem eating just now. worst still, even drinking water.
Ahhhh. hope tmr will be alright. [=


Finally i let him smoke. HAHAHA.
Cause i'm in good mood tdy. I'm nice !
but actually i don't like. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home