Sunday, April 29, 2007


Time passed pretty fast. many things can just happen.
I guess soon i'll be used with my current lifestyle.
Longer enjoying life i used to have.
There so many things i need to do. But time will never stop for me.
MYE is here &i gonna chiong for it.
Like what teacher say. You study for MYE, mean you have less chapter to study for O's.
But duh, i'm someone w POOR MEMORY! =.=
Expect me to memorise all ? Ha. it's just like -want my life. LOL.
Forcing myself to be discipline. AHHH.
Motivate me! I wanna get good grades. Ha.

Nothing happen this week.
Friday, raining dogs &cats yet have to go for tuition. DAMN IT.
Aftermath, went over tm for a movie w koon &albert.
although it's just shortly few hours, they cheer me up. HA.

Saturday, which is few hours ago.
Went to study. But before that jocelyn came over my house.
Talked &had a good laugh. HAHAHA.
Prepared &went over concourse to study w love, beng &yeeni.
Done 30 maths qns &a lil of chinese. quite slack. hahah!
Slacked &went to look for place to dine in.
After long walk, MAC. Ahhh. sian-ed.
Took bus home over 11. love wanted send me home but im nice !
Came home myself. cause he just around his house area. hees.


Ilovemybaby. All the things you did, i really appreciated.
Whenever i'm feeling bad, you will leave me alone which is what i want.
it will be on &on. lovess.



I've been emo &mood swing for giong 1week. WTH.
I'm so tired &stress out. I don't know why.
I got panic easily, frustrated easily &so on.
Damn. i don't want to be an emo kid. HA.
I feel like crying for no reason. but i held back my tears.
i'm not going to cry over nothing. cause i'm emo? ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home