Tuesday, May 01, 2007











Woke up late morning. Study a while before going out. Mummy is going malaysia, but i can't go. ): xping tagged along. Ahhhh. I miss ahma. Her health is getting from bad to worse. *cries God, pls bless my ahma well. She's 91 &living alone, don't let her suffer. OK! back to the track. ha. went over lavender to meet bf then headed town. Shall not elborate thing tht turns my mood off. (no, not quarrel lah!) . [= Shopped around. Nothing caught my eye whenever i wanna spend my money to make me feel better. Grrr. So headed to herren, NUM ! =D Bought a havainas, light purple. but too bad, getting for my sister. wanted to get myself one. but recently just bought flip flop from topsop. nvm. SOON ! =D headed to bugis. looking for jeans but they don't have the one im looking for. there's one but damn ex ! I rather go zara buy lah. siao sia! Spotted a bag too. Ehehehe. Bought my contact lens. &had a check up for my eye. Perfect ! Just that i must takecare properly. can't wear contacts for than 16hours. [= Boy wanted go east coast for dinner ! the satay i'm craving, but im too lazy. plus its a waste of money cabbing here &there. [= Enjoyed my day with my boy ! LOVES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home