Friday, May 04, 2007

Ohgosh. I screwed my chinese paper2 totally. simple just flunk it! Damn. I was dozing off while reading the passage. Im exhausted. I can't concentrate reading the passage at all. My language just SUCKS lah. regretregret. It's not gonna happen on 28may. Yes, i will start to read chinese compo/passage. I want to improve chinese. AHHHH. Paper1 was crap too. Hope i can pass. =x

Home after paper. Changed &went to meet bb &clique. Ate lunch then accompany yeeni to uob. waited very long. I SAW SOMEONE I SHOULD NOT SEE. DAMN. forget it. it's just unluckily. I was early. but jiashi was late. went popular while waiting for her. help zhui to find his book but can't. Tuition, im dozing off again. my mind was retarded. Ahhhhh. Aftermath, went tampines. Slacked &home.

Working tmr. Gonna sleep early today. Hohoho. I'm dead beat lah. Sunday tuition then study w koon. Yea, my weekend is so meaningless. (:


I'm speechless. [=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home