Saturday, May 12, 2007


















Saturday is LOVE. I went shopping myself. unbelieveable sia. But is true! shopping alone is COOL! I feel SOOO nice. I look shopping lah. But i spent REAL lot. not on food but clothing lah. DAMN. i spent $100++. AHHH. Im brokebrokebroke. Bought one tube from topshop. Forever21! bought a long top. YEPPI ! Try quite a num of top. Im in love w one hang neck dress. I will love the person if he/she buy for me man. Haha. Or maybe wait for the sales. Simple love it lah. Hahahaha. &another top. but didn't get to try. they don't have small size! DAMN! Many top caught my eye. AHHHHH. Gonna get when i got my this mth pay. HOHOHO. Wait for me man. LOL. Went taka. Look for maine. She's working there. Chatted. [= Finally met her. hahaha. Decided not to get the guess bag alr. I rather buy more topppps. HAHAHA.

Studying later. Overnight at koon's house. HAHAHA. So fun lah. Craps, laughter. [= I miss my boy. He can't come out tdy cause father's birthday. ): Anw, Happy birthday uncle. LOL! See whether can i miss him tmr. Hehes. Waiting for tkd. Our prata ! Then start to study alr! [= Shall post the photos tmr. Her com can't connect to my phone. Dont know why sia. Grrr. Nvm.

Time passed so fast. Gonna to be june holiday soon. Half year just passed. I did nothing to my studies. Time passed, many changed too. My surrounding changed too. No longer hanging out w the clique i used to be w. Now im w another clique. NOPE, shld be my oldold khakis. [= I will just accept what is fate. No matter what, im always not satifised. But im satifised now. Although im not the same old xmei, im still xmei. I just live my life differently. It's not easy to be myself too. [= The memories always stay. Be it good or bad. [= HA. Nothing last. [=

Imissmylousystupidsillysweetestlovedboyfriend. [=

She's tired. She can't be bother w other things alr. She's a grown up girl. [=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home