Friday, May 25, 2007





Skipped school today. Im too lazy too attend school &school are having celebration. Slept till 12. SHIOK sia ! Hahahaha. Met boy &tuition was cancelled . Boring ! Slacked around then came home loh. AHHHH. I start to hate friday ! Cause it's always boring. I wanna go out but i want to watch my shows ! So give it a miss! Hahaha. Forever21 is having SALES ! I wanna go shopping ! HOHOHO. But im brokebrokebroke. PAYPAYPAY faster come. HAHAHA !
Holiday is here &so Olevel chinese is here ! DAMN. Im well prepare to get F9 or a C5. Hahaha. Having 1&half week of revision lesson. boreddddd ! OHYA ! Elvin is going to bugis on 3thjune ! But i think im working. GOODNESS shit ! Ahhhhhhhh. Gonna study during holiday! HOHOHO! &&&&Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End wait for me !!!!! Gonna watch next week after Olevel chinese! AHHHHHH. &also Blade Of Glory &Priceless. Do i have time to watch ? AHHHH. SHYT ! Hahahaha.

I feel like changing my blogskin again, but i've got no idea. Sick of it alr lah ! Hahaha . Im feeling so uneasy today. Cause of the weather, i supposed !

Any programs tmr ? Ahhhh. I've got no program . Study w boy &clique ? Ahhhh. BORED. i want shopping! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home