Monday, May 21, 2007

Super lazy this few days. Maybe because i'm sick. ): &my mood go on & off. Ha.

Saturday, went fengyao's bbq. Before that went bugis to get my contact lens change. Aftermath, met boy for lunch cum dinner. Ha. Took bus over to parkway, bought cake from jack place then went over. Lalala. Called jocelyn but she didn't pick up! Stefanie &pl came, so called her to contact their classmate. GRRR. Ha! Ohya, me & darl saw a rat! DAMN. Actually wanna have fun w the sand. LOL. Had fun BBQ-ing. I loving bbq-ing! Hahaha! & the food is NICE ok. =D &stefanie is CUTE lah! Hahahaha. Butter girl. OPPS. =x Jocelyn is HIGH! Hahahaha. Jasmine helped me too. ONLY darl, never help. Hahaha! No lah, kidding. =D Ohya, fy fren's got scolding & in friendly attitude from me. Cause they are trying to KOP the food i BBQ. Hello! It's not for you, cook yourself lah! They buay paiseh de leh. Charbo BBQ-ing Guy kop. =.=!! NO MANNERS! Eat alr, also dontknow where their manners. =.=! & i shouted damn louding at sheldon. HA! Was really damn pissed off alr. I BBQ for our clique, want BBQ yourself. YES, im not friendly. But at that situation i can't be friendly. I loving BBQ-ing, but it's tired too! Ha. Went home alr 12. Cause i've got work the turn day. 1st time going home so early lah. HAHAHA!

Sunday, work. I'm damn shag. Tired! But too bad, i still have to work. Sales was still alright. [= Boy can't meet me cause his mother nag at him! &he sleep thru the whole day! Never pei me loh. HAHAHA. PIG sia. LOL.

Monday, school. I feel so shag going to school. Cause i didn't attend school for 5days str8. HAHAHA. I'm like retard &i feel so uncomfortable due to my bad flu ! &the weather is SOOO FREAKING HOT . Suddenly craving for cheong fen so boy accompany me to hejibao! HEHES. Favourite ! Aftermath, went to see doctor again. AHHHHH. Medicine again! Sick of it !

Okay, im damn pissed w my bloody sucker sister. I'm sleeping & she's there talking loudly, blust music. then keep waking me up. she is testing my patient sia. AHhHHHH. So what you're older then me? I won't respect you when you don't respect me too. Im not in good mood i won't bother who you are. =D
















See desmond act cute . LOL


SNAPPED by jasmine.


See stefanie acting stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home