Sunday, May 20, 2007

I can't say i'm satisfied w my life neither am i satisfied w myu life. I just hope this very moment will just stop. I want to stay like this. I don't want to change my way of living. I don't want anymore new, i don't want to lose anything. &i loved the way i've moved on w my life. Ha. Although it's not perfect, i just life the way. Although life will not go my way anymore but i just love it. My life isn't like before. & i'm not the usual xiaomei anymore. Although i wanna my previous lifestyle, but i no longer can have it. Life is moving on. No one will stay more anyone. Everyone will move on.

I will cherish everything in life now. Treat me bad or good is up to you, i'll try to to accept it. I can change my way of thinking, but i cant change your thinking. i can change my lifestyle, but i can't change yours. [= Everything moves on. But i just don't want to move on at this moment. i just wish to remain. AHhhhhhhH.

I'll be a good girl, my boy's good girl. &so i promised him not to go clubbing on 29th. AHHHHH. =D Who will like his girl to go clubbing. I understand! Cause if you wanna go, i will stop you too. LOVEYOUBAOBEI!

I not supposed to come online, but i just got the urge to post. HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home