Thursday, May 17, 2007

Finally blogger allows me to blog. But i'm super pissed off. Ahhh. Shall not elborate. [= MYE is officially OVER after many days of last-min-struggling. Hopefully my last-min-hardwork pays off. I want 4passes! Ahhhh.

Spent a lot on clothing this week! DAMN. No more shopping for me. I'm BROKE! 4tops, 1bottom, 1bag! Ahhhhh. But luckily i ate lesser this week. Wasn't in good appetite & i'm on DIET, heheh. No more shopping this mth! Perseverance!

Out w boy tday ! &tday is loved! NO school & i slept till 1pm! =D Watched movie then ate dinner over at hkcafe. Had dimsum only. FAVOURITE! =D Saw choonyan &his clique. Then mervin &clique. So coincidence. =D Slacked & boy send me home. [=

Dajie is away for 1whole week! Ahhh. House is so damn quiet. Mother's day. Had dinner at hkcafe. But not really hkcafe. They doesnt have dimsum. Ahhhh. Hah. &i left w no money in my wallet. Ha. Im boasting lah. =x Me &dajie treat mummy. =D LOVED.

I miss my two ladies! Isabel &jocelyn! MEETUPSOONLAH! =D




















I'm having bad flu ! DAMN. I got difficulties breathing. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home