Tuesday, May 29, 2007

BOOOOS ! I'm back blogging . Hahaha, i screwed my Olevel chinese ! Damn it. Compre Passage B was damn difficult. I can't understand the passage lah. Hais. But just hope i can at least B4. [=

Having extra lesson for this weeks. BORED. Still must wake up early. Ahhhhh. Esp english lesson. Super duper boring lah. Falling asleep during humanities. Nothing go into my brain. Ha. After school, changed &headed for tuition. Hahaha.

I'm craving for black forest cake! YUMMY! My favourite. But i can't find any shops that sells. Ha. I want jade's place black forest cake! Ahhhhh. Headed home. Before that, went to get my cake stuff. Cost me a BOOM ! Hahaha. No lah. Kana cheated by the sales girl. Shld not listen to her &buy the things i want. Ahhh. Nvm. It's nice anyway. Ha! [= I wanna bake cake. Spare me a day to stay at home &bake! Still looking for icing recipe! What know can teach me! Last time did it but half-failed. Hahahs. =x

Holiday's here. But my schedule is damn pack! this week is FULL ah. tues, wed, friday sch. thursday out w puay chin &yeeni. Sat, giong out w fei &clique. Sun, going aloy's bbq. OMG! All friday's working. Luckily not all sat &sun. I'll be dead man! When meeting jocelyn? isabel? koon? Ahhhhhh.

Ohya, sunday went east coast lagoon to eat w myprecious. YUMMY! Damn full. We took 2hours plus to eat finish our dinner. HAHA! Then heard a bad-yet-funny news. Ha! =x it's bad to laugh but very funny. hahah. =x Sunday was LOVED !

There's underage party at zouk today! but i can't go. Firstly, there's school tmr. for the sake for my maths, i must go. Secondly, precious don't allow. Ha. &i've promised him. But i wannnnn to go on 9juneeeee. =x


Finished !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home