Sunday, June 03, 2007

Getting lazier each day ! Hahah. Skipped extra lesson &slept till 12plus on friday. Did my tuition homework &off to my tuition. (I'm guai right! =x) Aftermath, went prisc's house to look for her then headed to bugis. Prisc did manicure while me &koon went to look for shortssss.! &finally after walking the WHOLE bugis street, back to the same old shop to get. Hahaha. Ahying come over, bought her jean for work. &her black shoe. Hahaha. Rushed to meet precious therefore i can't accompany ahying! So sorry! Supposed to meet precious at 8, but end up i meet him at 9.30. Hahaha. Ate dinner &slacked ard &precious sent me home as usual. [= Did some manicure for myself. those plain one lah! Hahah. &took me 2hours plus! HOTPINK! Hohoho. Precious is soo SWEET. He accompany me thru cause he scare i will sleep late. Hahaha. &cause of him i will sleep early. Not 4 plus 5. But 2 plus 3. Hohoho.

Woke up at 11am! Im late again! Hahahaha. Met elin &went marine to collect mingfei's cake! Both of us are sooooo NOOB! We went one big round &there we go, the jadeplace. DUMB RGT? Hahaha. Rushed to chinatown ! Kster. Singing half way, the cake was send in ! EVERYONE WAS SHOCKED expect me, elin &weishong! Hahaha. Last year his bday can also like that ! Hahahaha. Like no new idea! =x Singsangsung! I've got no voice. Order vodka. =D Went back to take things for jocelyn's brother &headed her bouse for bbq ! [= FULL! &we started bitching! =x Fun ! Cabbed home ard 12plus. Contact lens was so uncomfortable. Irritating lah!

Cam-whoring again! =x



HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY JIEJIE!


Fei's brother!




See how he sit in KTV! Hahaha!


MINGFEI!


Birthday boy &me !


Elin &me !













Wearing darl's tee for BBQ. [=


My DARLING!


Gonna sleep le. Baobei is waiting for me! SWEET! <333

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home