Sunday, June 10, 2007

Apologise for my so-vuglar post . [= I'm a nice girl ! HAHAHA . But just can't stand the sight of her . =x SO SORRY !

Nothing much happened ! Oh, i slept at 12plus ytd. =D 1st time during my june holiday ! [= Tadahtadah. Nothing to blog. Anw, nobody's reading. HAHAHAH.

Let me ramble a little. My workplace had changed to basement. &it sucks totally ! Sales are bad, chair are spoilt, neighbour are aint friendly. I miss the old place &the auntie. She's damn NICE. NO more peanuts from her. ): No more craps from her. But those times are the best time while working this year. [= &precious is nice to buy my MAC ! I'm craving for it since ytd. Workplace doesn't have MAC. Hahahaha. &He came to accompanied me. LOVES!


I just want a simple life. Life is never satifised, so i can't ask for much. I'll get the things im yearning for by my own hardwork. No work = no shopping. Designs, attraction - not demanding for branded. (:

My life my attitude. Accept for who am i &i won't change for others. Be it good or bad, i'm born in this way, this manner. God gave me the attitude. God send me the blessing. &God takes away my happiness. &all is just fated. (no, i don't believe in god. ha) I'd rather be disliked for who i am than liked for who i'm not. (:

I'm a girl w serious moodswing. You think i like it ? Who love having moodswings. It sucks totally lahhh. The feeling is unexpressed out. LOL. Living isnt that simple. &so is love.


LOL. Sorry. I'm getting a bit emo &moody. =x
&yah. monday i'm meeting my cute gorgeous sister, ISABELWONG ! (: Like FINALLY lahhh. But just few hours. &my sexy darling ! When will be you turn ! LOL. Okays, i'm done crapping. (:




&i'm going for baking cake lesson ! mummy gonna help me to register ! (: hurrary ! who want to join ? accompany me ! hahahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home