Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Watched ocean13 ! Not bad. Worth watching lah. Hahaha. Shopped dresses for dajie grad day. Control myself not to spend alr. (: Ohya, tmr studying w puaychin &evening meeting my beloved grogeous isabel wong. Gonna shop for sure. HAHAHA ! (: Ilovetoday! &precious is gonna report tmr. OMG. God bless nothing will happen to him &them (ken, garie, zhiwei, bird).




Lazy to blogggg. Weeee. Pic.









No matter how wonderful my life is, but many words are often left unsaid. I'll just live me life to the fullest. i don't want to think back but always thinking for my future. What's gone is forever gone. (: But sometime i tend to think back. HA! I miss my past life ! no worries everyday. day by day, when we get more mature &grown up more troubles more stress. I don't wish to grow uppp. =x

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home