Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My blog seems dead. I'm too lazy to update. Hahaha. Getting lazier each day. =x

Saturday, went out w baobei. Went town, wanted to get bag butttt end up never. Hahaha. Darling come over far east to meet us w damien. Window shopped then garie came. Went taka Mos for dinner. Slacked till 10 plus, all headed home. Intend to study but fail. Hahaha. Enjoy myself although it's not long. (:
Sunday, chiong my hmwk &dvd. (: Stay at home the whole day. Shag cause sch's reopening.

Monday, back to school. Went home change &ktv-ed at teoheng. Beng's birthday ! Darling came, sang &we bought cake for beng. (: A birthday w/o cake, it's so sad. Cause it happened to me for 4years. YES, ha. since sec1 i guess. Had chalet, celebrated but no cakes. sec2, celebrated at ahying's house, steamboat. Midnight cycling to ecp. Sec3, when im still w my ex. yet didn't celebrate w him. w my sisters &darling cause he was slping. duh. sec4, only celebrated no cake. that's how pathetic. LOL. but it's over, so everytime i will get cakes for my fren. hahahah! Back to topic. Chiong human hmwk till 1am. arghhhhh.
Tuesday, school. Darling came my house &we baked brownie. (: had fun ! hahaha. but i guess is a success. Met baobei ard 8plus. (: pass him the cake. slacked &cabbed home. TIRED !
Wednesday, school again. I'm exhuasted. CIP after school. Slacked &here i am.

Hahaha. Nothing interesting too. (;

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, BENG ! (25thJune)
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, EDY ! (26thJune)
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, NELSON ! (27June)



PHOTOS:

Not in sequences. (:




while waiting for the brownies


taking last thursday after tuition
the brownies for baobei

eaten by baobei. *sweet

i love playing w his cap. =x

darling's brownies for her bakagong.




taking on beng's bbq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home