Friday, June 29, 2007

Weeeee. It's the last day of the week. (: 3days break. But i'm working on saturday, tuition on sunday. My goodness. ): Left w monday. Darling got school, so maybe going out w bel. (: I wanna go vivo ! Hopefully, i receive my pay by then. &i can get myself smth before i start chionging for test &oral. Chinese Olevel oral is just next week. GOSH. Help me! &i think the 1st day chinese oral topic is easy ! ):

My ss block test gonna get ZERO lah. All that i've studied never come out &those i never even read came out. AHHHH. FSHIT. Forget it. At least i know i did study. (:

I'm exhuasted. Just 1st week of school reopen. Ok, i gonna start mugging hard from next week. I will be pack w tuitions &hmwks. Ahhhhhh. I thinking of applying the DPA which means i need my prelims grade. Ahhhhh. ):

Working tmr. Boringggggg. &it will be my last day ? Mummy ask me to stop working. Haissss.



me &prettyHUIMIN! Taken on elin's bday.

my pretty lil godsis, claudia. (:
That was 3years plus ago when im sec 2, i suppose.

Me &bel, 3years back. (:
&this is the starting of the year i supposed. (:

People do change. (: So am i. My pretty sister, isabel wong is loved ! 7years &counting. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home