Tuesday, July 10, 2007

my com is giving me problem again. ): i can't sign in to blogger so im using laptop now. Grrrr. when will my com treat me nicely. LOL.
Ytd had my chinese olevel oral. Not that difficult but im scared lah. LOL. and the conversation was so shocking ok cause me and yteng was talking abt it cause it was live earth day on saturday so i think they will come out abt that and it really come out. Hahaa. Luckyyyy.
Sunday stay at home and watched dvd the whole day. (: wanted to meet baobei but i cant wear contact lens so didnt want to go out. =x
This few days keep playing pokeman. =x baobei also help me with it. his pro lah i never knew. hahaha! my silly baobei. (:

i really cant stand people who think highly of themselve anddddd whatever lah. i know its not my problem. ok i will keep my mouth shut to avoid troubles. (:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home