Thursday, July 05, 2007

Why is it when everything is going to be fine but end up everythings isn't fine at all . When i've alr cooled down but smth goes wrong again. That's the curse of it man . What to do ? i don't know why am i feeling so down . my life seems to be black and white again . i want colourful world pls . all troubles get away from me pls and my sucky bitchy attitude . I hate it man .

Like what i've told darl &koon. Shld i be positive or negative but i myself don't know. What the hell is that . I guess i'm toooooo tired i mean physically . Insufficient sleep this week . Maybe i will choose the positive way. WIN is the word i want. (koon, you shld know why i mean.) =x but i doubt i can. i bear grudges ? after tearing, i felt better. (:

Tdy studies with koon &jasmine. &that koon always go MIA lah . Left me &jasmine in the library. (: Guess i gonna flunk too. I'm studying for O's not block test ! Hees.

Ok. Suddenly i miss constance, huiting, kris, cindial, maine, aloy, huimin &many more lah. I miss those memories. Haaaaaaa.

Let me be a better person. &forgive me for my vulgarities. =DDD



edited quite long ago. posted here cause i've got no pic for the day.
i don't like blog w/o pic. cause i hate wordssss. =x
If my life would be a book, I'll wish destiny would be the author so that I could ask him to write me a perfect story that starts with you and ends with you.

Don't cry now baby. Don't miss me so, I'm always here. You'll always know. When all is lost And comfort sought, Close your eyes. Rest your thoughts. I'm waiting for you. In your dreams, I'll kiss you sweet. It's me you'll see. I'll touch you warmly. Eyes will swoon, Embrace so tender. By light of moon. Just close your eyes. And go to sleep, Wherever you are I'll always be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home