Friday, July 06, 2007

So am i to say i'm the devil. Ya whatever. If you think that i got nth to say. I'm very emotional dont ask me why cause i myself also don't know. But i'm fragile, weak but i just don't want to show out. I know i can be strong but just hurt inside. You know the feeling? Is like having difficulties in breathing lah. Is so like im-going-to-die. Ahhhhh.

Who will be there for me ? Who will be my listener ? Who will be there to hear me out . Who will be there to hold me. No one, just bel, jocelyn &koon. They are always there for me who know me well my true character. But for others i think in their mind im always the devil. Be it then. I know i'm not. i dont want to draw attention to people that im sad. I dont want to act emo that everyone will pity me. I just want to have a smile on my face when im sad/hurt inside. i don't want to be hard and criticize others. no one is perfect. for that moment i maybe mean but thats not the real me. its all 3min anger. im never like that.

Life is full of ups downs. I all alone. I feel nothing but numb again. Feeling pain once again.In r/s there fuss &quarrel but why it always that im only the one suffering. Ya i shldnt have been into so deep. Its foolish. Why must i get attached then? cause i love him and i choose him. I rejected everyone who come to me just for you. But you never know. I sacrifice a lot just for me. I never been so nice when im hurt. But i did for you. I changed, swallow everything i talked nicely.

i haven't been concentrating well for my block test. I may get panic but actually i dont have the mood to study. i tear before i sleep. ah, forget it. I will be HAPPY . ((((((: no worries. Let me be alone &i will be alright. Since no one is there for me, i will be there for myself. I'm not pathetic at all at least i know i can overcome. =DDDD

Not feeling well this few days, vomit that night, 3ulcer !!!! ¬ much appetite.



Sorry for being emo again. I will try not to be emo here again. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home