Thursday, July 26, 2007

I hate myself for everything I am. Everything I stand for. Every breath I take. Everything I do. It's all just another mistake. I hate myself for all the things I do. All the things I say. All the words that form. I know none are true. I hate myself for everything I am. It's all just the same. My silent plea. That everything could change. I hate everything I am and how I turned out to be. I always thought that I should be me, but how can I? Now I see, this was my destiny. If I looked back on my life I probably couldn't even recognize me. Everything I feel, All the things I have to face. I hate myself for being such a pitiful disgrace. I hate my attitude, my temper. I don't know what i really want, who am i. I hate myself for being emotional.


So i say, i sucks big time. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home