Friday, July 27, 2007

I felt that bf had changed a lot ever since the first day i knew him to the day we got together and now. Maybe his brothes around him couldn't see that but i can. I can say it's a big change in him. Well, i don't know what makes him changed so much but i don't know should i be happy or sad. He had been studying hard. And also er, i dont know how to put in words lah! Ah. But well, is it a good sign or a bad one then? He's not the boy i know at first. I'm happy but i'm kind of sad cause he's no longer the boy i knew at the start. but well, i like his present attitude too. Ahh. I don't know lah. Sometime i wish he's who he's in the past but i like who he is now. I know it's him, his own choice to live his life but ah. I don't know. I don't know how to put it in words lah. Damn it. I'm lacking of expression, words to express myself. DAMNASS lah. Seriously, i miss who he is in the past but i like his present attitude too. but i know i can't control his life although i'm her gf. I admit i don't fully trust bf, but i hope there's really nothing hiding behind. (I guess you know why. And all caused by my ex. =D I know you're different from him, but everything takes time. Sorry for giving you attitude everyweek. never fail to give you attitude. Isn't what i want but i guess you will never understand. i have told you before, over and over again. I really don't wish to. Yea but i know you never blamed me.)
No matter what I LOVE YOU! More and more each day. Cause no matter what, you're always forgiving me, tolerating me. Hehes.

My stupid silly lousy SWEETEST LOVED bf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home