Thursday, August 09, 2007

Self declare holiday. :) National day celebration = boring day in school, so i rather not to go school. Baobei met me at my house and we left for town. MOVIE, jaychou's secret was my aim. Booked tix the day before. The story line was nice in the starting but i got confused at the later part. Went to wisma, wanted to get a dress from topshop but i can't find. Bought a pump causeeeeee my sister wore mine and her heels is killing me. Got no choice to get a new one. Damn it. Waste money again! ): &finally i replaced my broken necklace and it cost me 30$. =.= Waste money sia, i rather use that to buy clothes lah. Haha. I'm stingy. =D Went to hong kong cafe for dinner and bus-ed home early.

I love my silly sweet baobei ! Thanks for all the things you have done this few months, although i always give you attitude, start the quarrel you always tolerate me. Even if i made you angry, end up you got to cheer me up. Loveyouplenty.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home