Friday, September 07, 2007

A waste trip to tpy with elin. We wanted to find the chocolate shop i saw on HDB TAITAI2, but we walked around and around of tpy, finding high and low, but we failed. My leg hurts. Ytd went jogging &muscle ache is hunting me. Had to town, met baobei. wanted to get new clothing but end up getting a heels. LOL. I just need plain dresses &tops. (: Simple is me. Headed bugis, wanted to get a new tote, but the sales girl told me new stocks will be in either friday or sat so i shall see i can make a trip down again. (: baby sent me home and he left. (:


I felt so sorry. I didn't study for this whole week. ): But i PROMISE i'm gonna settle down after holiday. Getting my ass in front of my books everyday. I SWEAR i will. O's is drawing near, i can't waste my precious time now. =x


Tmr going to make another trip down to tpy &this time around i make sure i will buy their chocolate! LOL. Aftermath, kris pre-brithday celebration! (: I'm looking forward.

&&ofcause bel's birthday celebration! Yuppie. I'm planning. Any idea. I guess choco buffet is OUT cause it's FATTENING! SEAFOOD, our FAVOURITE. (:


Ok, im done. Time to sleep. G'night!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home