Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Ahhhh, everyone's studying but what am i doing? Online, listening music, sleeping.

Gosh, i need to get my ass in front of my books and study! but i'm tooo lazy. Olevel is just 1an a half months away but i'm not worry at all.

Well, went school today. Got back my POA prelims result. I passed, got a B! Weeeeee. Unexpected lah. But i'm happy! =D Baby improve tremendously, got influence by me leh. Haha!

This week schedule is full. Tmr need to get bel &kris's present. Friday out my girls again. Saturday, isabel's birthday! Either going for chocolate buffet or jumbo or maybe others! =D Ahhh, i am setting my wallet on fire! =x




I shall FORCE myself to study now! till then, loves.

*jogging, anyone?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home