Sunday, September 16, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARIE ! (:

Went garie's bbq ytd. Before that, met darling &damien to get garie's present. Cabbed to ecp. Slacked then bbq. I enjoy myself with darling, pretty stefanie &cutejasmine. Hahaha. We are the women doing bbq. (: Darling &damien left early, so i chatted with stefanie &jasmine after darling left. (; Enjoyed myself. Homed at 3plus. Baby don't allow me to go home late cause i got tuition the next day. Haven't been tonning over at bbq after since i-dont-know-when. LOL! (:

Talked out with baby. I'm glad everything is over. I miss him like hell. His hugs is so warm. Hehes. I don't wish to have the next time again. Arghhhh. It's torturing. (:

Time to study. (: 25days to Olevel! Goshhhh.



Went Mac after tution. Gosh, forgot tp bring my pencil box. So went to buy a pen &liquid. So dumb can. Baby say i'm stupid. ): Walked all the way to mac, then realised it. LOL. Zhiyang, self-proclaimed "chio bu sister" came to meet me. LOL. Accompanied me home cause he meet fengyao. Hahaha. I studied SS ! Finished half chapter? Hahaha. Arghh, i'm running out of time!
Baby's asleep &i'm so boreddddd. I can't study at home lahhhh.



Once again, HAPPY 17th birthday sister! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home