Sunday, September 23, 2007

Saturday

  • Studied with bel at Aljunied Mac.
  • Garie came to look for us while waiting for his friends
  • Bel left at 10plus.
  • Zhiyang, fengyao came. Followed by dawei.
  • Studied one chapter of history.
  • Accompanied them to fag &walked home.

I miss baobei. Things not solve till now, just kept repeating. I'm trying very hard to calm myself, not to think about it. After since that quarrel, we aint like before. &that quarrel caused everything to change. Haiz, can someone just turn time back?

I really feel like killing myself. I don't know how to carry on. Hais, am i a useless gf? I can't even ask my bf to do something for me, to accompany me. WHY DO I HAVE SUCH A BF? Or isit to him i'm not important. I really feel like giving up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home