Monday, September 17, 2007

Weeeee, HAPPY HALF YEAR to BAOBEI CHENGYONG!
I glad we are strong after every quarrels. I want to overcome all the obstacles with you. Let me share with you every sad/happy moment. I will cherish you well, i promise! (: I hope its same for you. I want to be your 1st and last one! (: Can i ? Love you many ! Kissesss.

Baby didn't attend school. He's down with slight fever, cough &flu. Sayang. &so i'm all alone in school today, but was texting with him. Heees. Faster recoverrrr! I miss you so muchhhh, baby. Intend to go over &find him but after consultation, i'm too tired. Gees. Baby, rest more &recover soon!

Ahhhh, kill me man. Everyone is study but i'm not. I'm still slacking. Damn shit. I'm stress when everyone's study, i don't want to screw my O's. I got 28 for prelims. HORRIBLE! How am i going to get 16points or below? Ahhhh. Night study start tmr. Should i go ? But i want to watch my show! Ahhhhh. I'm short of time, can you just pass slowly? If you're nice enough, stop moving for 1month &i will study hard for this 1month. But its impossible lah! LOL




Till then, study hard people! &i will sleep tight. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home