Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's always better to be save then to be sorry. (: It's always better to keep things to yourself then to say it to others. You won't know when they will betray you. They can be acting so nice in front of you, but stabbing at the back. They enjoys doing thing, but they will never know how hurt that person could be. She/he treated you as her/his friend, and the trust in them but they tend to abuse it. I wonder why, why do such people exist? If you don't wish others to stab you at the back, please don't do this to others.

I don't understand why. Well, i guess i shall not say any further. We can't changed anyone but to accept them. I hope it won't happen to me, as i know all my friends are loyal. If not, i rather not to know anything.

Be optimistic, &i will. (:


That's a random topic (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home