Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'M ALWAYS NOT SATISFIED!

Things are just repeating over and over again. It's never gonna stop cause we are always avoiding. I'm trying my very best alr, but it's not working. Does the reason lies on me? It seems to be i always tried to start everything. Making thing big. &it's becaue i felt no assurance.

I've alr put aside my past, but you are the one who cant accept my past. You told me not to reminisce my past. I'm not, but you are. Half year, i've put down everything and start a new. &all because i love you wholeheartedly.

I don't mind not celebrating our mthsaries but you are not even bother about how long we are together, the date. I'm speechless.

There's no way for me, trying to be happy when you're making me sad. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home