Friday, September 21, 2007

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO KEN! (:


Ahh, it's the end of the week. DAMN, mock test is next week. Many test coming up! I'm going bonker. My study mood isn't here yet. When i reach home, 1st thing i will do is to switch on my com. Ahhhhh. This will shows that maybe i won't score well for my O's.

Can someone just wake me up, unplug my computer and television, cut my internet line away. This will work ok, but it's impossible man. LOL!

How many more days to O's? I'm running short of time! I need to get started if not i will screw my O's. ))))):

Grad's day will be on BAOBEI's birthday. Last year was mine, now it's his one. LOL. Other school grad day is end of this month lah. But i don't mind lah, cause we will have more revision with teachers. Heeees.

Ohhhh, and there's many OCTOBER BABYS! Hahahaha. Is like almost everyweek??? I'm gonna be broke man.

Alright i shall stop my nonsense and get started with my tuition hmwk. (:



Ps: New spree in my blogshop. Do take a look. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home