Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I GUESS I HAVE GOT SERIOUS MOOD SWINGS.


  • Has been eating a lot this few days.
  • Mummy say i'm stressed up.
  • But i haven't been studying.
  • So what's the problem with me?
  • Cause i'm afraid i can't do well?
  • Or because i can't sit still can study?
  • Hais, no one understand what i'm going thru.
  • Cause i, myself is unsure what i want.

Forgive me for giving you attitude, i don't wish too. Whenever i've mood swing, i really feel like crying. I don't know what i'm feeling like that. Am i under any pressure? Hais.

Upon receiving all my tests paper, i really feel like crying. My hard work also never paid off, instead i screwed up all of them. You know other got stage fright, but i got exam fright. LOL. Even my tuition tcher says that. Hais. Tell me what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home