Friday, September 28, 2007

The hardest part of walking away from you is knowing you wont run after me.


I'm exhausted. I need a break. No matter how much i say, you will still never understand. You make me feel like give up. I'm serious. I have never been like that before, this is my 1sttime. When will you start reflecting upon yourself and guess me a nice answer? &you had never prove to me anything at all. I felt insecure. You did nothing to make me think that i can trust you, cause you never opened your heart and let me in. I guess we need to cool down. Cause you don't even know what are the needs in r/s. I've done enough for this r/s. Neither give up or continue i will be suffering cause the problem is not solve. You are also avoiding, putting blame on me. What have i done wrong in a r/s? All im an doing is to achieve what i want.


If you love a person, you'll never hurt her, you will do all your best to protect her from any pain. Is he doing that? Is that how he views love? Love is about thinking of the person when he's not ard & have the glow in your heart knowing that she is here.
Love always start with bliss, contentment but end with wretchedness.


But i know i will never let go this r/s. It means a lot to me. For what good reasons? I don't know. Because i'm too attracted by him. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home