Friday, October 05, 2007

I want to be like before. I miss everything. Haven't been going shopping for 23986345yearssssss. Haven't been enjoying life. I miss the time with baobei too. What had happened to my life man. Studying every day. I'm tired. 22oct mark the start of Olevel. I hope it will end fast man! I'm waiting, waiting impatiently for the arrival of 13nov. Nono, maybe 6nov? Ahhhhhhhhhh.

8days to my birthday and i'm not looking forward to it at all. I don't know why. :D Don't have the mood to celebrate too. Cause i'm stress with my studiessssss.

Cmon, i need helpppp. I need for tuition &consultation. LOL. Ohoh, i finally pass my chem! I'm so happy. I use to dislike sc and humans cause i always catch no balls. Butbutbuttt, i have fallen in love with the two subjects now. HAHAHA. It's sooo interesting man. :D

Alright, its so random.


Should i can cut my fringe? Ahhh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home