Thursday, October 04, 2007

HAPPY SWEET SEVENTEEN CONSTANCE LAI! :D
Ytd celebrated constance's birthday at wakaru Japanese restaurant. (: Enjoyed ourselves. &I'm bloated. Ate, laugh, bitch, crap, photos. Enjoyed myself with my fav ladies! (: As usual, we bitch the same old topic. Is like FOREVER we are repeating it. HAHAHA. We enjoy saying that. HAHA. Right? (:
Aftermath, all left. Waited 45mins for cab. Wanted to book cab but all engaged. DAMN IT LAH. Damn pissed off lah. Darling &damien left 1st. So left constance, daniel &me. &finally we got a cab. ARGH. Reached home, discussed the housing with mummy. (:



IT'S DAMIEN! LOL.









THAT'S DAMIEN! LOL

HA! JOCELYN &DAMIEN!


DANIEL &CONSTANCE! Acting sexy. (:





Had fun during PE lesson. Played volleyball! Then skipping rope. :DDDDD It was damn FUN. But after recess, I'm so exhausted. Slept during Chinese. I'm so sorry! I can't control alr. ): Consultation &i'm home. I'm so interested in history now, it's getting more &more interesting man. I'm going to mug hard for my humanities &science. (: Weeeeeee.


I hope everything is fine now. I LOVE YOU BAOBEI. I'll stay strong. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home