Saturday, October 06, 2007

I've got no mood to study. What happen to me man. GOSH. I always got carry away by other things. AHHHHHHHHHH. I'm running out of time. I don't feel like going school anymore. Turning in late at night but waking up early in the morning. It's tiring man. I would rather have my own timing. Cause i concentrate more at night. I can study more in the night. Haisssss. 2weeks of self revision is not enough!





Things are not like before. I have got baddd attitudeeeee, but it can't be help. I can't do anything. I've tried to changeee. But it wont work, cause everything changed. I will learn from my mistake, but provided i'm given a chance to do so. I know i love to imagine things,things that's not true, i can't help it too. I've tried not to think so much, but i can't control. You get my point? I can't control too. I know i kept doubting him, but i can't help too. I'm too sensitive. I wish he could understand. (: No matter what, i love you.


My fav pic with baobei. (:


Anyway, do support my blogshop. Very lazy to adverts so shall just blog here. Opened 3 US sprees. Theres more waiting. (:

Anyway,
HAPPY SWEET SISTEEN AHYING! (04oct) HAPPY SWEET SEVENTEEN CHERYL! (05oct)


Unplug my com &i'll get my ass in front of my books! Ahhhhhhh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home