Saturday, October 27, 2007

Finish 4 papers. 11 papers to go. Ahhhhhhhh. I will go crazy man. LOL. Well, Amaths paper was alright. Many people say P1 was difficult but P2 was easy. DAMN, to me is totally opposite lah. GOSH. I need at least B4 ))))): Chem paper was easy, it was too easy till i can't answer. I study those major topics like organic chem etc. &it came out atoms etc? Grrrrrr. I only can do section B. Chem's goneeeeeeee. *wavessss. ): & i used to hate history. Now i'm loving it! Cause i can do my eassy. 1st time i can do both question. I'm super duper happy butttt i can't do SBQ. Cause i sucks at it. :x Hohoho.


POAPOAPOA will be my only subj to get A, but not too confidence. Heeees.

I need more luck, if not i will score badly for my O'ssss. ):

MY ELDER SISTERS! :x

The Crazy Girls. (:

Darlingsss.

My Gossip Good Friends.

Since 2002. :D


My Bestfriend, since 2000. (:


The BBQ girls!



The Gangs.

The brothers, sister, darling &baobei. :D

My Fav Girls (:

Don't ask me why i'm posting this photos, i just feel like. Perhap to make my blog look nice. :D

This is what friends are for. They are my laughter. (: There are many more, like gerie, mingfei, haowen, nic &etccccc. Heees. I didn't regret coming to MJR cause i've made different groups of good friends, trustworthy friends. Many many friendssss. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home