Thursday, October 18, 2007

Practical was a disaster! Phy was manageable but not chemmmmmmm. Damn it' i got not enough time to complete lahhhh. fcukkkkkkk. I know what's that solid name but no timeeeee. Hais. I need to buck up for my paper alr ! ))))))):



I'm scare that i can't make it to the courses i want lahhhhhh. HELP ME! My mp3 is dying. I need to get one before it die. ): I need music while i am studyingggggg. GOSH ! Was thinking for couple for days. IPOD or PSP . I can't made up my mind. PSP is big &heavy. Ipod is small and light. PSP can watch video. If ipod i'm getting nano. Ahhhh. I can't make the decision. Cause i scare i will regret. Very ex lehhhh. I'm paying for myself. Haisssss. Money money come to me. :x



Any comment ? ))))):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home