Sunday, October 28, 2007

Don't provoke me. Don't mess with me. Cause you won't win. LOL. Just kidding. (:
I hate bus 40 services. It's sucks. I've just make a complaint on bus 40. The bus driver is so ridiculous. My blood was boiling at that time when he asked me for my ezlink. AFTER A FEW STOPS, he walked to me &asked me for my ezlink. IMAINGE, ALL EYE WAS ON YOU. Is like WTF lah. I didn't put coins, I tapped my ezlink &he wants check on me. He tot i wasn't using my own ezlink. DO I LOOK LIKE AN ADULT? HELLO! I WAS CARRY MY NIKE SCHOOL BAG WITH FILES &BOOKS ON MY HAND. I think he has problem with his bloody eye! I didn't make up &i was wearing my dumb spects. I think i look like a student lah. He was trying to create trouble with me. SUCKER! Old faggot. This is my 1st time making a complaint, i swear! &he drove slowly taking his precious time. -.-


Well, i doubt i'll be coming online for the next week. Sooooo
In advance,
HAPPY SWEET SEVENTEEN, DARLING! (((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home