Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm too lazy to go out &now here i am. NOT STUDYING AGAIN! I can't stay at home, cause i can't resist from coming onlineee. HELP MEEEE.



POTATO SALAD! SEAFOOD SALAD!

I've fall in love with salad! YUMMY. People say it's healthy, but mine isn't. I eat without VEGETABLE :x I never like vegetable. HAHAHA. But i'm going to learn to eat (HAHAHA), cause i love thousand island ! People who know me must be surprised, i never liked eating salad. :xxxxx Have been eating salad since sunday. HAHAHA. Healthy yet Fattening!

&&&i sucks at cooking. Never fail to burn my hand whenever i cookkkk! DUMB RIGHT? &my potato is either over cooked or not cooked. LOL! That's the problem when you're not in F&N. LOL.
OHWELL, EMATH PAPER2 is OVER! *THUMB UP* :D I'm going to struggle thru tmr's paper. CHINESEEEE! Got to bring many many sweets to keep myself awake. HAHAHA.

Hahahaha. This is my leftover VEGETABLE in my seafood salad at jack's place.
Elin, rmb? You promise you will help me to finish which you never did.
HAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home