Monday, November 05, 2007

2 more paper to gooooo. 6nov Science paper 1 &13nov POA paper 1. &straight after POA, will be CHALET TIME! Wohoooo. I can't wait for it. :DD

Well, i knew very well i won't score well. I think i got problem getting 20points. Hais. I regret, regret for not putting in effort on my studies. I'm super duper slack. Hopefully i still can get into poly. My parent put high hope on me. They are very confident i will make it, which makes me very guilty now. Mummy still bought chicken essence &many different dietary supplement for me. I guess it cost her a big amount Haissss, can i turn back time?


Sometime i felt that i'm contradicting my own words. Haissss. What's the problem with me? I'm trying very hard to control my temper, my emotional. Ahhhhhhh.
I regret not studying hard, i regret for being naughty and lazy. I regret every single thing i've done. I know i can't turn back time, but i'm going to move on, learn from my mistake &improve.

Was browsing thru my photos in my computer. I miss the past, cause i'm prettier &more skinny. Hahahaha. But XMEI is still XMEI. (:






























Isabel &I

Ps: I'm no longer the staff of gruppi gruppo. (: Isabel, enjoy working yea.






Communication break down. When will everything return to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home