Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates, have been busy with dramas, preoccupied with dramas.

Friday, was supposed to have interview but i rejected it. It's not convenience for me. Hahaha. Woke up at 830am to call my agency. So sorry abt it. :x 1st time waking up so early, when i've nothing on. HAHAHA. Miracle sia. :x

Well, have been watching drama . Long hours sitting in front of the com. My back ache, getting fatter each day. HAHAHA. Watched 公主小妹 Romantic Princess and 放羊的星星 My Lucky Star . It's damn nice &touching. Kept tearing, esp for 公主小妹. Damn sad. ))): Hahaha! 2more ep not out yet, can't wait man! Finish watching 20episodes of 放羊的星星 My Lucky Star. It's nice!! Stayed until 5am to watch finish. LOL!

Now just started watching 美味關係Sweet Relationship, it's nice! Watched until 3rd episode. Hahaha. Too engrossed with drama. AHHHH.

Alright, time to go. I haven't study for my POA P1! DAMN IT! ))))):


Why must i bother abt what's others feeling when they don't bother abt mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home