Saturday, November 17, 2007

TRIP TO THE ZOO!


Woke up late today!
Also it's raining! But luckily god is with us.
The rain stop when we reached amk station.
Met with online buyer &off to take bus. :DDD
1st outing trip with baobei!
Enjoyed ourselves although both of us are exhausted!
Walked ard amk hub. Bought 3more new nail polish!
Mummy is gone kill me if she know. :D
Headed to far east. I want to get a bagggg!
Baobei wanted to get my a new watch but i can't make decision.
So next time round ba. :D
Bused home &we slept throught the journey.


HAPPY HALF YEAR 2MONTHS BF!


Pictures :















I wish this will stay forever. I felt your love, finally. Communication is very important in a r/s. I'm a happy girl today. But i know very well, i'll be sad soon. LOL.

Ohya, went espn star sport for interview. The office is effin big! Have to wait for their call if they recruit me. (PLEASE RECRUIT ME!) Haha:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home