Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm so sorry for the lack of update due to hectic work this few days.

Just got back from work not long, &the time now is 1am ! Got last min meeting &great world net machine got cocked up.

Have been eating late dinner w/ my colleagues. It's so fattening! But i enjoyed myself. (: They are really nice people. Never regret going back to GG! Thursday, they even sent me home. They are really nice. Accompanied me to take bus &walked me home! Cause they say my place is very quiet. Haha. Although working life is tiring, but with the group of colleagues, my life is so beautiful. I wonder how long will this last? Cause our carts & booths end this year. ):

Baobeiiiiiii, i didn't see you for 6days alr! Did you miss me? I'm waiting for sunday! The only day we can go out together. Hahaha. I MISS YOU BB!

Beware of me. My mood kept swing high &low! LOL.





Any idea which phone is better ? Nokia 5610 Xpress Music, Nokia 5310 Xpress Music or Sony ericsson 910i. Ahhhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home