Monday, January 14, 2008

Well, i guess my previous post was too emotional. I apologise! :D
Anw, life is great. Enjoying my jobless-day with friends.
Chatting with deby, gera &alison was great! (:
They are nice friends! (bel, i'm not anti social anymore!)

Wednesday, stay over night @yeeteng's house!
Was fun man! Hahaha. All slept at 5plus 6.
&i woke up the latest :x
Ate, bathed &headed to tp open house.
Damn it, it's sooooo boringggg!
Then went suntec &home sweet home

Friday, went sp open house.
It was great! The pupils there are very friendly!
*thumb up. Ate @food court 4. &the food sucks. :x
Ok, headed to Ms. Evening, went to meet deby at ps!
Home @2plus. :D

Saturday, stayed at home.
Went to trim my hair. )))):
Dinner with mami. My day is boring.

Sunday, met bf. Caught 2movies! One missed call &linger.
Well, not as nice as i expected.
So long since i watched movie with bf. (:
Aftermath, home sweet home.

Monday, working @suntec.
Boringgg, but time pass rather fast.
Met deby after work.
Went candy empire to get some sweets.
Dinner @fish &co. (my 1st &last meal of the day!)
Caught Alien Vs Predator 2! *thumb up! :D
Aftermath, home sweet home! Hehe.






Some photos are still with deby! Waiting for her to send me.

Anw, very long since i met darling &clique! &&&isabel w.!
Some are busy with school, some are busy with workkkk!

When is mp)hosis schedule gonna be out? ):

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger DAPHNNE said...

(: ay! this entire holiday.. it`s either you`r busy with work, or i`m busy with work . oh man . tell me about it . anyhooos, let me know when you can meet up ya. i can only meet ya before six pm on weekdays. i have horrible job schedule. -pouts-

2:37 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home