Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I want to go on diet but i can't stop myself from eating sweets stuffs!
I don't have the determination lah !
I'm hungry. I want to go exercise. Anyone willing to accompany me? ):
I want to cut away my fats on my body !
Don't tell me i'm skinny, cause i never say i'm fat.
I want go on diet because i got tummy &big shoulders. LOL!

Ok, lets talk abt my day.
As usual, i'm LATE :x
I nearly got lost at vivo while looking for yt &yy.
I'm admit i'm a noob shopping at vivo.
Butbutbut, i spent a lot!
Ok, shopping with jasmine, yeeteng &ying2 was fun!
Got myself a jean &a blue dress from topshop!
&a jacket from puma w discount. Cuz weiming work there.
He is a nice guy cuz he give us his stuff discount. :D haha.
Yeeteng leave early cuz she getting her phone with her bro &dad.
Slacked &home sweet home.
Chatted with darl on my way home. :D
Thks for the accompany!

&i've decided to get samsung G600!
&i want to get a ipod nano v3!
money money come to me. LOL.

Anw, i found a job @m)phosis.
Thks to cutejasmine. She share the same secret too. Hehess. :D

Working @ 5pm tmr. Boringggggg.

1 Comments:

Blogger omgaly said...

share with me your money leh! you buy so many things & why no tagboard!

6:04 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home