Thursday, January 17, 2008

I forced myself to wake up at 1pm today.
I just wish to continue sleeping, i just feel so tired.
But i've a date. ):
As usual, i took my own sweet time to prepare.
All of us was late! Hahaha.
Caught body 19 with ying2, yeeteng &ka hng.
Ok, it was damnnnn GROSS!
I'm afraid of bleed! Yucks man.
Aftermath, went far east to look for the lonely jasmine.
Had dinner at Hans.
Bought a shoe &a belt. ))):
I'm broke now! Gotto save money alr.
Walked to Ps to take bus &home sweet home.
Adult fare was fcuking ex lah!!! DAMN IT!



I tried, tried not to think much.
I was supposed to make my decision, but i choose to avoid at this moment.
I don't want to think so much. I will just break down one day.
It was my wrong, yet i gave attitude.
I'm sorry. I think you need to cool down.
I know it will be difficult to accept cuz ....
Anw, HAPPY 10mth ANNIVERSARY! :D



This is what i got in return after helping you. FCUK SHIT.
I shouldn't have trusted you all along cuz ... (:
Now i know, never trust someone even tho we are close friends.


So now, i decided to avoid everything. I'll live happily. :D
Whether will continue or not, it will depend on fate. (:


SIEWTAO!

YING2

KOH TENGTENG!

KWOKKAHNG


Brother &sister! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home