Thursday, April 03, 2008

1st April, Guppi Gruppo's gathering!
GG's staffs is all nice ppl.
We laugh, we crap, we talk cock, we joke together. (:
United! Hehes.
Helped out at d push cart a while, i left early.
Bn &his friend bring me go 'dou fong'.
Initially was scary, but after that was COOL.
i want to learn BIKE! (:





2nd april, out w elin, fei, song, yt, kp.
Caught Rule #1, not nice one lor! Idiot.
Had dinner @ pastamaina.
Bus-ed down to bugis, pool fushion. (:
Enjoy myself!





More photos to be updated when i get from fei &elin. :D

3rd April, Went NYP w yeeteng.
Met song, fei clique @nyp.
D laptop i want is out of stock, but yt got hers.
So sad la ): must go down nyp again, siannnnn.
went amk hub for lunch, then down to tpy to take my hp.
weeee, downgrade my hp to D900 CK one. (:
dajie wan to use my xpressmusic phone.
Slacked ard &home.


Well, someting happened at home again.
Shall not elborate since it's over. (:

Crying out loud makes you feel better.

Say goodbye to month of march, and welcome month of april. I'm glad i manage to overcome all d obstacles happened on march, &its d most horrible month this year! I was just simply too emo. Ahh, but well it's OVER! (: Cut down drinking &no fags alr. I'm back to d good girl now. D cheerful girl. Month of april had been moving smoothly &i hope forever it will be like this. April, pls be a gorgeous month. (: &poly is startingggggg, i wonder who is my new friends. I hope they are nice, just like ME! :DD Everyone is going their own way, i miss secondary life. Those crazyness in d class, it will never be like that again. We have grown up! No matter how different poly/jc life is, i wish my friends, my classmates, my schmates all d best! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home