Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERIE, ALBERT, JT's MUM!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNY ! in advance (18march!)
Caught Sky of love with maine, aloy &elin.
*thumb up! (:
Sorry that i gotto leave early :D
Singapore flyer ! Thanks to JT's mum !
Scenery was beautiful, gorgeous.
Dinner @Jack's place!
Steak &salmon is LOVED ! :DDDD
Really gotto thanks JT's mum for such a wonderful night!

















MY DINNER!

JT's DINNER, can you see d smoke!

Sorry mummy for a big fuss with *her.
Thanks for pampering me like a small princess.
Thanks for d toleration &endurance of my 'xiao jie pi qi'.
My mood wasnt good today, &so i cried out loud.
Everything that i feel uneasy inside, i've let out. (:
I feel so much better. :DDDD



Ive no one to turn to whenever i'm feeling down.
Looking at my contacts in my phonebook, i found no one i can call to chat &rant everything out.
So i just go on crying.
Seriously, i don't know what i want too.
Maybe i need a shrink LOL!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home